When you are tasked to write persuasive essay examples, the first thing you must think about is of course, your topic. But did you know that there are topics that make good outcomes for your paper, and there are those that don’t? For instance, instead of writing about big social issues, you can opt to write about smaller topics under that broad issue. Why? It’s because the large issues are so overly used by many college students already.
So what are great topic ideas for your persuasive essay examples?
- 1. What is your stand about being a vegetarian?
- 2. What do you think about sex among teens at age 13?
- 3. Are you in favor of cheating in class?
- 4. What do you think about the image of USA?
- 5. Do you think blondes are smart or sluts?
- 6. What is your stand about teens getting into gambling?
- 7. Is it best to live in the city or in the rural areas?
- 8. Why should you study abroad and work abroad instead of working in your own country?
- 9. Why is laziness rampant when it comes to household chores?
- 10. What is the importance of learning at least one foreign language?
- 11. Would you consider being not married and yet living in with your partner?
- 12. How can you prove that coffee has more advantages over disadvantages?
- 13. Why do moms comment on their daughter’s outfits all the time?
- 14. What do you think about parties in the USA?
- 15. What makes internet better than a television? Which is more of an idiot box?